Past Perfect Subjunctive in Spanish
In this class, we will see the different uses of Ojala and other uses for Past Perfect Subjunctive in Spanish. As I mentioned in this video here is the link to the class that is explained HERE. Please consider the structures that target subjunctive
After you watch the videos, look at the notes and also try to do the homework.
Translate these sentences and click here to see notes.
- I don’t think that he did that
- She doubted that he did it on purpose
- I hope that you can change your mind
- I asked him not to call me anymore
- It was better for you not to go there
- Probably he hasn’t seen you
- Your mom worked very hard so that you can have a great education
- Although you don’t want to hurt him, you have to tell him the truth
- I imagine that he was scared when he saw you
- I think that you have a great career
- It seemed good to me that he called you to let you know
- If I were you, I wouldn’t have done it
- I hope you rest!
- If you had meditated more, you would have felt calmer
- I find it fascinating that you have grown so much
- I wish you would have been more careful
- I will give you the money back, as soon as I receive the check\
- As long as you don’t work out, you won’t lose weight
- I hope you get better!
- If I had loved myself a little bit, I wouldn’t have dated that person
- I needed you to finish this
- He wanted you to be kinder
- If you had saved more money, you probably wouldn’t have a problem now
- You should have slept more