Spanish Private lessons
- You can pick anytime from 10 am to 8.30 pm or Saturdays from 10 am to 3 pm.
- 6 hours in average will get you to the next level (it can take more or less depends on your learning pace)
- In every class we apply the grammar into a conversation.
- You will have oral homework that you will practice with a language partner (a person you exchange English for Spanish).
- We organize events twice a month where you can meet people from Latin America that come here to learn English.
- We use inductive resasoning which means you will active in class instead of being passive (through games, activities)
- If you pay 6 hours in advanced you get 1 free.
- If you pay 12 hours in advanced you get 2 free classes
- iF you pay 18 hours in advanced you get 3 free classes
- Check the explanation of the levels in order to see how many hours you have to do to reach your goals
- The Spanish private classes are more flexible with your schedule. As long as you cancel 12 hour in advanced.
- In the group lessons we .follow the average pace of the group, but in the private lessons we follow your own pace
- The private lessons are less affordable
- The private lessons are less social