Spanish Group lessons
- We form groups within 2 weeks from your free trial
- Once a week for 2 hours for 6 weeks.
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays 7:30 pm to 9:30pm
- Saturdays from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Saturdays from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- In every class we apply the grammar into a conversation.
- You will have oral homework that you will practice with a language partner (a person you exchange English for Spanish).
- We organize events twice a month where you can meet people from Latin America that come here to learn English.
- We use inductive resasoning which means the students are active in class instead of being passive (through games, activities)
- 6-week course (12 hours) $270 for once a week for two hours
- Free events (charge for drinks to cover the cost of the event)
- Free once a month event. Dinner with the owner and your classmates (you have to pay your dinner)
- If you pay two courses in advance $540 you get two free private classes.
- Check the explanation of the levels in order to see how many courses you have to do to reach your goals
- The Spanish group classes are more affordable than the private lessons.
- The Spanish group lessons are a good opportunity to meet new people.
- The Spanish group courses are not flexible. If you miss a class from the course you miss it. You will have to pay a private to make it up
- We follow the average pace of learning of the group. Therefore if you pick up faster than the rest you will have to be patient or if you have a bit more trouble than the rest you will have to take some extra lessons.