Spanish immersion program in Guatelmala
Complement our classes and immerse your self in Spanish, Guatemala. We partnered with the company “Amigos EduVenture Travel” and they specialize in trips to Latin America.
We always encourage our students to immerse themselves in Spanish in Chicago and specially in Latin America.
If you can take two weeks from work, you should tray a a 2 week Spanish immersion tour to Guatemala. The tour is an all inclusive program that includes both Spanish instruction in Antigua and Panajachel,
tours highlighting both the culture and beauty of Guatemala, and the opportunity to live with a host family.
Tour Cost (excluding airfare):
Based on Double Occupancy (one night in Guatemala City). Call them to find out more information for this Spanish learning immersion exciting experience.
Click here in spanish immersion programs
Address: 1445 Holly St, Denver, CO 80220
Hours: Open today - 9AM–6PM
Activities in the trip:
- 44 hours of Spanish instruction (instruction is based on your level, interests and professional goals)
- Home stay with a Guatemalan family with traditional Guatemalan meals
- Learn to cook a traditional Guatemala meal
- Ride a “Chicken Bus”
- Shop in the Mayan market of Solola
- Explore a local nature reserve by Kayak around Lago Atitlan
- Visit and shop at the famous indigenous market of Chichicastenango
- Explore the Mayan archaeology site of Iximche
- Discover the vibrant and historical city of Antigua
- Visit a Guatemalan coffee farm
- Visit the villages of Santiago Samora, San Juan, San Antonio Palopo and experience indigenous traditional weaving and ceramics
- Experience the Lanchas (water taxis) of Lago Atitlan
- Participate in a chocolate making class