Spanish lessons in Beverly Hills and Chicago
We are offering currently Spanish lessons in Beverly Hills and Chicago. Ask about the in-person classes because they are limited for now because of the pandemic. Once the pandemic is over we will return to our normal operations.
Although we offer Spanish lessons in Beverly Hills and Chicago, we are offering also Spanish classes online for now, but we are still offering our premium services.
In our school besides paying for the tuition you get the following benefits:
- We will pair you with a language partner. A language partner exchange is going to be the person that is going to exchange Spanish for your English with you. This is a great opportunity for you to meet people from Chile, Colombia, etc and practice your oral homework
BYOB Online Conversational Meetups
- As apart of being a LALC student, you have access to online BYOB Spanish conversational meetups with Spanish speakers besides your tuition classes. We offer them 3 times a week. They are optional but highly encourage to participate.
– Tuesdays 5:30 pm to 7 pm (with Elvia & Spanish speakers)
– Thursdays 5.30 pm to 9.30 pm (with Mara & Spanish speakers)
Lingo Pie Software Access
- You can have access to a platform Lingo Pie that is Netflix but with only shows from Latin America, you can select the speed of the audio, subtitles Spanish, English, or both, and then you can do flashcards with them.
Surprise games and exercises by mail
- If you are SICK of the computer we will send you mail (physical) with surprise games and exercises.
Study Hall online
- Every other Tuesday we have free group study sessions with Q&A to help with anything you need.
- Google Drive Sharing: Not extra cost on materials
- Homework and class material is consistently shared in easy to access Google Drive folders.
- Additionally, we are always improving and evolving the curriculum: for example providing a syllabus and study guide to make practice and review of material easier
Private Spanish Lessons
Start speaking spanish faster
Lessons are 1 hour long with no minimum commitment, though we do offer a full 6-week private lesson curriculum. Students have access to our course curriculum but in a more personalized manner. You also have the opportunity to participate in social events to speak with real native Spanish speakers and meet Spanish learners at your level. Our Spanish private tutors are all Spanish native speakers from Latin America.
Small Group Classes
Learn Spanish With A Group
Each course is six weeks long – once a week for two hours each. We offer flexible class schedules: morning, afternoon, and night. Spanish group classes offer an affordable social experience because you get to learn Spanish with other students at your level. With immersive group classes you will start speaking and hearing Spanish on day one, no matter your level. We provide a free in-person evaluation to determine you Spanish proficiency before placing you in class.
Events & Conversation
Practice with native spanish speakers
We host events online three times a week so you can pick the hour that is convenient for you. We offer group conversations with Spanish speakers from Colombia, Chile, Mexico, etc so you can learn about their culture, and social and political situation. It is a good way of making friends, so when you can travel you can go and visit them.
Spanish Courses For Business
We offer experiences for businesses interested in enabling their employees to speak Spanish. Business vocabulary is the easiest to learn. We help your employees gain command of the language and then apply the vocabulary in real business-world scenarios.
Online Spanish Intro Course
This online Spanish course through Udemy is a great start for beginners. It doesn’t have the social component but if you are trying apps or courses online, this could be a good start.
Spanish/English Language Exchange
We host various online events as part of the curriculum where you can meet native Spanish speakers that come to the US to learn English. This event helps you apply the Spanish that you will learn in a real conversation.
Why Learn Spanish With LALC?
Start Speaking Spanish Faster
Our courses are conversational oriented so you start speaking Spanish as soon as possible.
High Customer Satisfaction Rate
Most of our new students are referred by happy existing students. Our students tend to stay with us for a long time.
Located in the Heart of Chicago
Come meet us at our office in the heart of Chicago. We are close to public transportation in the River North neighborhood.
Native Latin American Teachers
All of our teachers are native Latin Americans who live in Chicago. Spanish is their first language.
I have taken Spanish language classes with the Latin American Language Center for the past five months. The classes are centered around speaking skills first which in turn helps you learn reading and writing. Classes are fun and very conversational.
Sabrina St.Peter, Google Reviews
Highly recommended if you want to learn Spanish look no further. I had to learn Spanish for my business and I have tried learning online and at another place. This was the best experience and I can actually conduct my business in Spanish without a translator. The group spanish lesson felt very personable and answered any questions that I had without feeling embarrassed to ask. Highly recommended!
Angelo M, Google Reviews
I signed up for classes at LALC and instantly started progressing in my Spanish. The classes are 100% speaking and listening so you get an immersive experience for 2 hours a week. They also tell you how to best practice during the week so you can continue to learn after class.
Sarah H, Yelp Reviews